Legal and medical careers demand for a hustling life, leaving minimum time for different aspects to cater to. One of the most influential aspect is of data collection. With digitization of the global sector, it has become more crucial for personnel to create a medical digital record database.
Lack of a digital database creates hurdles for the frontline workers, increasing the paperwork and diminishing the time efficiency towards the needy patients.
This is where data abstraction services come into play. A lot of law firms provide data abstraction services to major businesses and law firms to help them cater to their busy schedule by making sure that the medico-legal documents are in order.
What are the 5 Things to Check Before Outsourcing Medical Legal Document Drafting Services to India?
While sending a project for outsourcing, it is of paramount importance to do one’s home work and make sure that the outsourcing service provider can fulfil your needs and demands up to your satisfaction. A lot of factors must be pondered upon and the decision to choose the right outsourcing partner for your law firm must be taken carefully. Some of the important factors that must be weighed in before choosing the right outsourcing partner are:
- Set a target: Before deciding whether to outsource the medico- legal data abstraction services, to any law firm whether in the same country or overseas, it is imperative to decide what should be the achieved goal from the outsourced services. Having a clear picture of what you require from an outsourced lawyer helps you to get the services done and also brings clarity to the lawyer on the other end assisting you in achieving your goals efficiently.
- Take your time to explore: Once you have set your goals and you understand what end result you wish to achieve from outsourcing your legal work, it is time to explore different law firms or legal partners who can execute your goals. Finding the right legal personnel fulfilling your needs up to your satisfaction is the most important step and you must take all the necessary time you need to be satisfied of their work.
- Supervise regularly: Outsourcing legal project does not mean that you contract the work to someone and then only contact them at the end of the contractual deadline. You must adequately supervise the outsourcing provider and must be kept up-to-date with all the processes being followed by them and how the project is turning out to be. This is so that the both the outsourcer as well as the outsourced lawyer work with aligned minds to avoid any complications further.
- Flexibility: In such a profession, demands keep on changing from time to time. Hiring a flexible team of outsourcing providers is of paramount importance who can cater to you in a particular project with respect to your changing needs.
- Investigate privacy concerns: The most important duty of a lawyer is maintaining confidentiality towards the client. Be it any litigation paperwork or research work or administrative work discussing and making sure that the outsourced law firm keeps its security and privacy concerns as a top-notch priority concern is of primary importance.
Why Choose GSB LPO Services to cater to your Legal Proofreading needs?
GSB LPO have been working in the LPO sector since 2007. We as a law office understand the needs and requirements of the international clients and are capable enough to cater to them. GSB LPO believes in quality work and has never failed to achieve the high standards promoted by them. Below mentioned are some of the reasons why most firms prefer GSB LPO services.
- Time Effectiveness: When involved with legal work, to be able to deliver work on time is of prime importance. The time gap between India & other countries is the main attraction for inviting LPOs to India. If seen carefully, Countries like USA, Canada, UK & Australia have a time gap of more than 5 hours with India, birthing a 24/7 work cycle. This way, corporations can get their medico-legal project done easily as when they close office, offices in India open, reducing the work backlog for the next working cycle of the overseas corporations.
- Cost Efficacy: GSB LPO offers various budget plans readily available and special plans can also be created as per the needs and requirements of the law firm. Also, since the cost gap between India and other developed countries is unimaginably high, it makes the pricing even cheaper for the international companies.
- Transparency & Unbiases: We are a firm believer of that when a work is provided to us, we fulfil it with great enthusiasm, dedication and honesty. Our summary reports are unbiased and outlined with great care and transparency.
- Due diligence: Our team works with great enthusiasm and dedication on each and every case. Before diving full swing into the work, our associates make sure that all kinds of due diligence have been done by our office regarding the work given to us. We make sure that the client understands what kind of outsourcing work we do and what are our capabilities and also create emphasis on the needs and requirements of the client and what kind of work they expect from us.
- Communication and Client Support: Good command over language helps lawyers to communicate & update overseas about the daily tasks & other progress reports. Along with this, India has a tradition of providing customised Customer Support services, which corporations look forward to. The GSB LPO customer support system has always been well appreciated by the global markets, bringing in a lot of outsourcing work to us.
- Client Protection: We understand that as a business the most important asset of your institution is document safety and confidentiality. We perceive that it is our responsibility to protect the client from any legal breach and not neglect any aspect of our duty towards you. We can assure you that we do not accept any breach in our environment and in case of a bigger project, we increase this security manifolds.
What is the medico-legal data abstraction process followed by GSB LPO services?
The client when gives a legal work, they trust you with all their might and time, it is very imperative for them to be aware of the tools and the action plan taken up by the data abstraction services so as to their satisfaction. Our firm as mentioned earlier, believes in 100% transparency, thus whatever work we do and all the progress we have made in a particular project can be reviewed by the client at any given point of time. The Formula used by GSB LPO services is custom made according to the needs and requirements of the client but a sample strategy is given below:
- Gathering All Details: The first step of the support process is to gather all information possible about the client as per the needs and requirements. Our associates get in contact with the client and get details about the case such as background of the case, any prior litigation, all relevant facts, etc. Once, all the information has been collected, we move to the next step of designing the case.
- Sample Working Style: In the next step, we shall be providing a brief draft to the client, showcasing a mixture of the clients and hours working style. This is done so that the client is aware of the styles in which we shall be working with to prevent any creative difference in future.
- Designing The Case: As per the work flow requirements, a schedule for completion of the work is set, lawyers and paralegals are assigned to the case.
- Assigning Relevant Team: Once the lawyers are assigned the case, they take full charge of the particular case and supports the client with all possible recourse. They connect with the client recurrently to discuss about various aspects, the timeline, the strategy and our approach towards the case. Various tools such as indexing and hyperlinking are also used to organize the data efficiently for easy understanding of the client. Our research analysis and paralegals work in full force behind the lawyers in all necessary research work related to the case.
- Uploading The Final Work: During our process, we recurrently send drafts to the client, to make sure we both are on the same page at all times & the work being done is in accordance with their needs and satisfaction. The work, when completed is inspected thoroughly by a team of testing experts after which the work is uploaded for the client to review in a timely fashion.
- Client Preparation: Our team members help the client in every way possible. We prepare a work in such a way that it is easily understandable by the client, in case some things are unclear about the work or its presentation, we are always an email away to answer any questions. We take client satisfaction as our priority and our work only gets finished when the client gives us the green light of their satisfaction.
Contact Us For More Information:
It is our pleasure to introduce the office of GSB LPO, which is one of the leading legal outsourcing service providers in India. For us, No legal job is big or small. Every dynamic business requires complex situation solutions and for that reason, our team consists of highly qualified and experienced professionals from the legal domain. Our team demonstrates the best of its abilities to ensure no stones are left unturned in delivering success to our clients. You can reach out to us through a normal phone call, email us or visit our website. https://gsblposervices.com