Personal Injury Claims are the claims brought for the physical injury and the mental anguish caused as a result of the negligent act of another person.
Personal injury is a means to provide financial compensation to a person who has been affected in an accident and has suffered emotional or physical harm at the behest of someone else’s negligent conduct.
Why should you outsource your personal injury claims to India?
A litigation involving personal injury is a complex and a fast tracked one, leaving absolutely no room for error. Concurrently, a notable amount of time for investigation & evidence collection has passed by at the time a personal injury litigation is initiated. Due to which, advocates are expected to tread on a very thin and a fast-paced line where each case is different from the other.
Millions of personal injury cases are reviewed every year, applying a lot of burden on the law practitioners. This in turn, creates a trench in their capacity to report quality work.
This is where developing countries such as India come into the picture as they provide impeccable legal services at extremely affordable prices and great time efficiency.
Why Choose GSB LPO Services to cater to your Personal Injury Outsourcing needs?
GSB LPO has been working in the LPO sector since 2007. We as a law office understand the needs and requirements of the international clients and are capable enough to cater to them. GSB LPO believes in quality work and has never failed to achieve the high standards promoted by them. Below mentioned are some of the reasons why most firms prefer GSB LPO services. –
- Cost Effectiveness: GSB LPO offers various budget plans readily available and special plans can also be created as per the needs and requirements of the law firm for personal injury services. Also, since the cost gap between Indian Rupee and Canadian Dollar is unimaginably high, it makes the pricing even cheaper for the international companies to outsource their work to India.
- Time Effectiveness: When involved with legal work, to be able to deliver work on time is of prime importance. The time gap between India & other countries is the main attraction for inviting LPOs to India. If seen carefully, Canada has a time gap of more than 10 hours with India, birthing a 24/7 work cycle. This way, corporations can get their work done easily as when they close office, the offices in India open, reducing the work backlog for the next working cycle of the overseas corporations.
- Exceptional quality: Indians are known for the exceptional quality work provided by them, no matter which field. By Outsourcing personal injury services to Indian law firms, you can tap into the legal expertise of Indian attorneys and paralegals.
- Cutting Edge Legal Advice: Since, Indian attorneys are up to date with global legal developments and have subscribed to various journals and digests, they can help the client firm judiciously with their legal expertise.
What is the personal injury support process followed by GSB LPO services?
- Gathering All Details: The first step of the support process is to gather all information possible about the client as per the needs and requirements. Our associates get in contact with the client and get details about the case such as case examination information, follow up checkups, any diagnostic tests performed, medical procedures followed, any surgery, all prescriptions issued, any pre-existing conditions, all medical related expenses incurred, documents regarding insurances, injuries suffered, the damages etc. Once, all the information has been collected, we move to the next step.
- Assessment: In this step, all the relevant information is extracted from the case information and the areas to be worked upon are identified. It is examined how the accident has affected the client. This step involves assessing the relevant evidences which led to the injury such as photographs, recordings and medical records.
- Consultation: The third step involves consultation with the client firm, where all the dynamics are laid down, relevant strategies are created and as per the work flow requirements, a timeline for completion of the work is set, lawyers and personal injury are assigned to the case.
- Assigning Relevant Team: Once the team is assigned the case, they take full charge of the particular project and support the client with all possible legal recourse. They connect with the client recurrently to discuss about various aspects, the timeline, the strategy and our approach towards the project. Various tools such as indexing and hyperlinking are also used to organize the data efficiently for easy understanding of the client. Our research analysis and personal injury work in full force behind the lawyers in all necessary research work related to the case.
- Submission: All the required documents and support service by GSB LPO is then reviewed by our expert team for final touches & sent to the client for approval or any necessary changes. This process is repeated until client’s full satisfaction is achieved.
- Client Preparation: Our team members help the client in every way possible. We prepare a work in such a way that it is easily understandable by the client, in case some things are unclear about the work or its presentation, we are always an email away to answer any questions. We take client satisfaction as our priority and our work only gets finished when the client gives us the green light of their satisfaction.
What services are provided by GSB LPO under Personal Litigation Claims?
Personal injury services by GSB LPO Services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Demand Letter and other correspondence.
- Petition along with discovery
- Summarization of the medical documents, brief depositions, cases cited in the opposing party’s brief, etc.
- Legal research and memos
- Obtain criminal history of parties
- Other driving records of parties
- Order medical records
- Extensive research on prior precedents
- Setting of Motions Pleadings Discovery, including subpoenas, RFPs, RROGS, and RFAs; discovery responses and pleadings like motions to compel/ quash/ protective order etc.
- Draft and Fax out medical providers seeking status of outstanding medical record request, etc
Relevant Information that we require from you:
- Patient’s Examination History
- Background of the case
- All relevant medical records
- Relevant Opposing Party’s Documents
- Medical related expenses
- All diagnostic tests
Contact Us For More Information:
It is our pleasure to introduce the office of GSB LPO, which is one of the leading legal outsourcing service providers in India. For us, No legal job is big or small. Every dynamic business requires complex situation solutions and for that reason, our team consists of highly qualified and experienced professionals from the legal, medical, and IT domain. Our team demonstrates the best of its abilities to ensure no stones are left unturned in delivering success to our clients. You can reach out to us through a normal phone call, email us or visit our website. https://gsblposervices.com