An accidental injury paves the way for a long road towards not only physical but emotional and psychological recovery. During this time, a person goes through a plethora of emotions and feelings.
Personal Injury is the tort law that deals with accidental damage caused by a negligent person. These are the situations where a person gets hurt without any fault on their part because of lack of care and duty on part of the other person.
Personal Injury Law in Georgia
Personal Injury laws differ from state to state in the United States. In the State of New York, there is a statute of limitation of 2 years from the discovery date. This limitation implies that a person has only 2 years from the date of discovery of such an injury to file for damages in the relevant jurisdictional court.
Why should you outsource your personal injury claims to India?
Filing of any case in the court of law takes quite a huge amount of time towards deliberation, strategizing & investigation of the injury, itself. Almost every state in the USA has a statute of limitation imposed upon the people. At this point, outsourcing personal injury legal services are the most secure and affordable path towards securing timely justice.
Contractually shifting legal processes to a third-party law firm has presented itself as a blessing in disguise to many major and small law firm businesses.
It is because of outsourcing services that law firms and advocates can divert their attention to more substantiated matters and delegate miscellaneous and documentation work to the outsourcing companies.
GSB LPO is a one-stop shop service providing legal assistance to various foreign law firms. We provide comprehensive and continuous engagement by actively participating at different stages of personal injury litigation.
Why Choose GSB LPO Services to cater to your Personal Injury Outsourcing needs?
GSB LPO have been working in the LPO sector since 2007. We as a law office understand the needs and requirements of the international clients and are capable enough to cater to them. GSB LPO believes in quality work and has never failed to achieve the high standards promoted by them. Below mentioned are some of the reasons why most firms prefer GSB LPO services. –
- Cost effectiveness: The cost gap between rupee and dollar is unimaginably high, making it cheap for US corporations to hire the Indian Skilled Workforce. Further, bucks on infrastructure, insurance & taxes is also saved by huge margins. India has been recognised as a global leader with respect to outsourcing personal injury services.
- Focus on Core Areas: Outsourcing legal work to India, provides ample time and resources to the US corporations to shift their focus upon the client and other areas of core competency such as client support, court appearances, etc.
- Secure services: Attorney-Client privilege is one of the biggest worries of any law firm while outsourcing personal injury services to any country. Indian law firms take client confidentiality extremely seriously with its updated IT Sector, making India one of the top choice for LPOs to outsource their work.
What is the personal injury litigation support process followed by GSB LPO services?
- Gathering All Details: The first step of the support process is to gather all information possible about the client as per the needs and requirements. Our associates get in contact with the client and get details about the case such as case examination information, follow up checkups, any diagnostic tests performed, medical procedures followed, any surgery, all prescriptions issued, any pre-existing conditions, all medical related expenses incurred, documents regarding insurances, injuries suffered, the damages etc. Once, all the information has been collected, we move to the next step.
- Assessment: In this step, all the relevant information is extracted from the case information and the areas to be worked upon are identified. It is examined how the accident has affected the client. This step involves assessing the relevant evidences which led to the injury such as photographs, recordings and medical records.
- Consultation: The third step involves consultation with the client firm, where all the dynamics are laid down, relevant strategies are created and as per the work flow requirements, a timeline for completion of the work is set, lawyers and paralegals are assigned to the case.
- Assigning Relevant Team: Once the lawyers are assigned the case, they take full charge of the particular case and supports the client with all possible legal recourse. They connect with the client recurrently to discuss about various aspects, the timeline, the strategy and our approach towards the case. Various tools such as indexing and hyperlinking are also used to organize the data efficiently for easy understanding of the client. Our research analysis and paralegals work in full force behind the lawyers in all necessary research work related to the case.
- Submission: All the required documents and support service by GSB LPO is then reviewed by our expert team for final touches & sent to the client for approval or any necessary changes. This process is repeated until client’s full satisfaction isn’t achieved.
- Client Preparation: Our team members help the client in every way possible. We prepare a work in such a way that it is easily understandable by the client, in case some things are unclear about the work or its presentation, we are always an email away to answer any questions. We take client satisfaction as our priority and our work only gets finished when the client gives us the green light of their satisfaction.
What services are provided by GSB LPO under Personal Litigation Claims?
Personal injury services by GSB LPO Services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Summarization of the medical documents, brief depositions, cases cited in the opposing party’s brief, etc.
- Obtaining various records, such as criminal records of the parties involved, etc.
- Draft petitions such as demand letter, memorandum, etc.
- Legal research and memos
- Petition and Discovery
- Use of modern software programs such as Needles, etc.
- Setting of Motions Pleadings Discovery, including subpoenas, RFPs, RROGS, and RFAs; discovery responses and pleadings like motions to compel/ quash/ protective order etc.
- Document review
- Leases; wills &trusts; powers of attorney
- Agreements & legal articles
- Demand letters and other correspondence
- Corporate documents like operating agreements, by-laws, and corporate resolutions, etc.
Relevant Information that we require from you:
- Patient’s Examination History
- Background of the case
- All relevant medical records
- Relevant Opposing Party’s Documents
- Medical related expenses
- All diagnostic tests
Contact Us For More Information
It is our pleasure to introduce the office of GSB LPO, which is one of the leading legal outsourcing service providers in India. For us, No legal job is big or small. Every dynamic business requires complex situation solutions and for that reason, our team consists of highly qualified and experienced professionals from the legal, medical, and IT domain. Our team demonstrates the best of its abilities to ensure no stones are left unturned in delivering success to our clients. You can reach out to us through a normal phone call, email us or visit our website. https://gsblposervices.com