The legal career is challenging and a demanding one. It is extremely tough to keep up with the changing trends of different cases. On top of it, to keep a record of notes and reports adds to the pile of the list. This is why, a lot of lawyers outsource legal transcription services. Indian law firms provide transforming or transcribing services of the voice recorded notes and reports into a well written format without any error and mistake, making it accurate and trustworthy so that it is easy to understand and can be highly useful for the overseas lawyers to cater to their clients.
What is the legal transcription services process followed by GSB LPO services?
The client when gives a legal work, they trust you with all their might and time, it is very imperative for them to be aware of the tools and the action plan taken up by the medical legal services so as to their satisfaction. Our firm believes in 100% transparency, thus whatever work we do and all the progress we have made in a particular project can be reviewed by the client at any given point of time. The Formula used by GSB LPO services is custom made according to the needs and requirements of the client but a sample strategy is given below-
- Receiving the files and analysing the needs: The first step of the support process is to gather all the audio or video files from the client as per the needs and requirements. Our associates get in contact with the client and processes the file and choose and discuss the accurate recourse to get the best results. Once, all the information has been collected, we move to the next step of designing the case.
- Sample transcribing style: The client is then contacted about choosing the relevant design as template for the case. All the available options are then discussed with the client as per the customised requirements of the client.
- Assigning Relevant Team: Once the lawyers are assigned the case, they take full charge of the particular case and supports the client with all possible recourse. They connect with the client recurrently to discuss about various aspects, the timeline, the strategy and our approach towards the case. Various tools such as indexing and hyperlinking are also used to organize the data efficiently for easy understanding of the client. Our research analysis and paralegals work in full force behind the quality check rounds to make sure all the work is accurate.
- Uploading The Final Work: During our process, we recurrently send drafts to the client, to make sure we both are on the same page at all times & the work being done is in accordance with their needs and satisfaction. The work, when completed is inspected thoroughly by a team of testing experts after which the work is uploaded for the client to review in a timely fashion.
- Client Preparation: Our team members help the client in every way possible. We prepare a work in such a way that it is easily understandable by the client, in case some things are unclear about the work or its presentation, we are always an email away to answer any questions. We take client satisfaction as our priority and our work only gets finished when the client gives us the green light of their satisfaction.
What are the legal transcription services offered by GSB LPO services?
Time is never on the side of a lawyer, which is why most of the lawyers prefer to dictate their legal transcription work to an outsourcing legal company who have experienced and skilled professionals to make sure that the legal documents are ironclad GSB LPO is run by legal professionals who provide quality assurance and perform the work within the timeframe at affordable costs. We provide various legal transcription services, such as-
- Preliminary hearings
- Legal examinations
- Court tapes
- Client tapes
- Minutes of meeting
- Proceedings at meetings/conferences
- Telephone conversations
- Wire tapes
- Mediation briefs
- General correspondence
- Court proceedings
- Police interrogations
- Legal pleadings
- Examinations under oath
- Court transcripts
- Administrative hearings
- Jury instruction
Why choose GSB LPO services to cater to your legal transcription services?
GSB LPO have been working in the LPO sector since 2007. We as a law office understand the needs and requirements of the international clients and are capable enough to cater to them. GSB LPO believes in quality work and has never failed to achieve the high standards promoted by them. Below mentioned are some of the reasons why most firms prefer GSB LPO services. –
- Cost Effectiveness: GSB LPO offers various budget plans readily available and special plans can also be created as per the needs and requirements of the law firm. Also, since the cost gap between India and other developed countries is unimaginably high, it makes the pricing even cheaper for the international companies.
- Experience: Our team at GSB LPO has always strived for quality work over quantity work. Our legal team have in their life produced assignments, projects, dissertations, research work and have quite a handy experience in proofreading works. Our firm, has also provided proofreading services to various governmental agencies, small businesses, law firms, in house councils etc., making us efficient in delivering a smooth, efficient proofreading services.
- Technological Capital: Since ancient times, India has been a major contributor towards technological innovations & advancements Apart from presence of Technology, the art of usage & imbibing it in day to day legal schedule is also very crucial. The team led by GSB LPO Services are not only aware but up to date with the IT-legal globalisation & and are also able to cater to the needs of the foreign corporations.
- Focus on Core Areas: By outsourcing legal transcription work GSB LPO, corporate organisations have ample time and resources to boost up their focus upon the client and other areas of core competency.
- Client Protection: We understand that as a business the most important asset of your institution is document safety and confidentiality. We perceive that it is our responsibility to protect the client from any legal breach and not neglect any aspect of our duty towards you. We can assure you that we do not accept any breach in our environment and in case of a bigger project, we increase this security manifolds.
What are the 6 Things to Check Before Outsourcing Legal Transcription Services?
While sending a project for outsourcing, it is of paramount importance to do one’s home work and make sure that the outsourcing service provider can fulfil your needs and demands up to your satisfaction. A lot of factors must be pondered upon and the decision to choose the right outsourcing partner for your law firm must be taken carefully. Some of the important factors that must be weighed in before choosing the right outsourcing partner are:
- Understand your transcription needs: Before deciding whether to outsource the legal work to any attorney whether in the same country or overseas, it is imperative to decide what should be the achieved goal from the outsourcing services. Having a clear picture of what you require from an outsourced lawyer helps you to get the work done and also brings clarity to the other lawyer who is to assist you in achieving your goals efficiently.
- Flexibility: In this profession, legal demands keep on changing from time to time. Hiring a flexible team of outsourcing providers is of paramount importance who can cater to you in a particular project with respect to your changing needs.
- Investigate privacy concerns: the most important duty of a lawyer is maintaining confidentiality towards the client. Be it any litigation paperwork or research work or administrative work discussing and making sure that the outsourced law firm keeps its security and privacy concerns as a top-notch priority concern is of primary importance.
- Pilot Project: The lawyer must ask for transcription work samples of the potential outsourcer to get an idea of the end result or if not available due to privacy & security reasons, then samples or prototypes made for marketing purposes.
- Check Certifications and Technological Infrastructure of Your Legal Process Outsourcing Vendor: Law firms must check legal qualifications of the team members who shall be engaged in making your project a success and must carefully go through the infrastructure availability of the outsourcing law firm.
- Supervise regularly: Outsourcing legal project does not mean that you contract the work to someone and then present the same work directly to the client without doing any due diligence on your own part. A lawyer must adequately supervise the outsourcing provider and must be kept up-to-date with all the processes being followed by them and how the project is turning out to be. This is so that the both the outsourcer as well as the outsourced lawyer work with aligned minds to avoid any complications further.
Contact Us For More Information:
It is our pleasure to introduce the office of GSB LPO, which is one of the leading legal outsourcing service providers in India. For us, No legal job is big or small. Every dynamic business requires complex situation solutions and for that reason, our team consists of highly qualified and experienced professionals from the legal domain. Our team demonstrates the best of its abilities to ensure no stones are left unturned in delivering success to our clients. You can reach out to us through a normal phone call, email us or visit our website.