CLAIM FILE INDEXING SERVICES FOR WORKERS COMPENSATION LAW FIRMS & ATTORNEYS
GSB LPO SERVICES are capable and experts in handling workers’ compensation claims swiftly, economically and with our client’s best interests in mind. With our experts we have years of experience assisting employers in all aspects of workers’ compensation, providing counseling and vigorously defending them in outsourcing of needful documents. Because of our geographic reach, we not only know the nuances and complexities of individual state laws, we can also provide comprehensive and efficient representation in multiple ways.
We at GSB LPO Services provide high quality claim documents, legal documents, correspondences between attorneys, insurance adjusters, applicant, faxes and medical records indexing for workers compensation based upon the claim file provided to our experts we than arrange data and mange patient records in a chronological organized manner. Our expert manages the patient’s medical data like demographics, treatment related information, clinical history, lab reports, health insurance ID and so on. Experts at GSB LPO Services are professionals who also simplify the medical terminologies for an easy understanding for our clients and the medical bills are arranged and scanned thoroughly.
We at GSB LPO Services manage the workers compensation claims and make workers compensation handling more efficient. With the rise in claims, employers need to make sure they understand the rules and regulations within the states employees reside. Not paying attention leaves large areas risk and liability for the employers, which will primarily lead to increased modifier rates and/or cancellation of the workers’ comp insurance policy.
Our professionals at GSB LPO Services maintain the following steps in the preparation of the summarised medical report for workers compensation:-
STEP 1 – Making logs of patients medical documents for insurance claim processing and reporting.
STEP 2 – managing patient files and reviewing the data.
STEP 3 – Summarization of patients report.
STEP 4 – Indexing the document into relevant digital records.
STEP 5 – Documents provided are arranged in a chronological format and bookmarked for quick access, a pdf is also provided.
STEP 6 – Authentic Software is used.
STEP 7- Final document is examined by our experts again and then delivered to our client.
DOCUMENTS WE PROCESS FOR CLAIM FILE FOR LAW FIRMS AND ATTORNEYS
- Police Accident Report
- ED Triage Note
- Follow up Report
- History of Present Illness
- Health Insurance Claim Form (HCFA)
- Initial Evaluation
- MRI Reports
- Nerve Conduction Studies Report
- Physical Therapy Progress Note
- Pre-Procedure Report
- Health Services Examination Report( Peer Review Request Page)
- Treatment Note
- Visit Note
- MRIs, X-Rays, and any other Radiology
- Procedure Report & Operative Report
- Daily Note
- AOB (Assignment of Benefits)
- Facsimile Transmittal Sheet
- W-9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number
- Verification of Treatment by Attending Physician
- Explanation of Benefits forms (EOBs)
- Denial of Benefits forms
We also provide customize services as per our clients’ needs and requirements.
BENEFITS OF CLAIM FILE INDEXING FOR WORKERS COMPENSATION FOR LAW FIRMS AND ATTORNEYS
- Right Prescription – it helps Law firms to understand whether the medical professionals prescribed the right medicines and treatments to the patient.
- Correct Diagnosis – it helps Law firms to know whether the medical professional diagnosed the problems effectively.
- Were the treatments Hassle-free for patients.
- Better Coordination – it helps Law firms that whether or not the medical staff understood the patient’s condition and examined correctly.
- Productivity and healthcare services – it helps Law firm to understand the medical staff and employees productivity made toward the well being if the patients.
WHY OUTSOURCE WORKERS COMPENSATION TO GSB LPO SERVICES
- Avoid complexity – our experts manage the complex statutes as it often lead to confusion and overpayment.
- Make workers compensation easy to handle – our expert’s makes sure that our clients are highly informed about decisions and aware of the impacts.
- Avoid fine – our experts ensure that strict timelines for injury notification, payment of wages and return to work plans are fooled so that our clients need not to pay any fine later.
- Submitting and managing claims – our experts ensures communication with the injured worker, liaising with their line manager, calculating the employee’s wages, submitting the forms, consulting with the worker’s doctor, the insurer, the rehabilitation provider, medical specialists is a slow, and often labour-intensive process. Therefore, our experts do frequently follow-ups with the insurer/agent to ensure claims are being managed proactively. That takes internal personnel away from higher-value work.
- Sorting employees wage – our experts effectively calculates a worker’s wages while in receipt of workers compensation wage reimbursements. This is done very precisely by our professionals to avoid any complications during payroll or workers entitlements.
- Follow ups – our experts submits everything on time and ensures follow ups frequently to ensure claims are being managed proactively and that the insurer is working in the best interests of you – the employer.
- Remuneration- our experts calculate workers compensation premiums, regulators and insurers require a wages declaration detailing estimating wages for the coming year and confirming the figures for the year just gone. Under declaring wages by more than 20% can result in penalties. Remuneration is defined differently for workers compensation purposes than it is in financial reporting, meaning many employer get caught out unintentionally declaring incorrect figures. Audits are possible and are taking place more and more frequently.
WHY OUTSOURCE CLAIM FILE INDEXING FOR WORKERS COMPENSATION SERVICES TO GSB LPO SERVICES
We provide readable and accurate Medical Record Indexing for workers compensation for law firms so that they get a head start with the litigation process.
- Cost Effective.
- Complete Data Security.
- Professional Experts.
- Quick Analysis
- Time saving
- Digital paperwork provided.
- No compromise in quality.
We hope that the above-mentioned brief introduction about our firm has gained your eye, should you have any questions our offices are always open for you. Please feel free to contact us.