Personal injury services are provided by attorneys and law firms dealing with injury or accidents that causes physical or emotional harm to a person.
Personal injuries are of three types:
Actual bodily harm: Actual bodily harm relates to the physical injury that has occurred to a person due to an act of negligence by another person. Henceforth which, the negligent person is held liable to pay compensation to the injured person.
Pain and suffering: Pain and suffering relates to the mental and physical trauma that the complainant has gone through during the accident or the negligent act of the other person. Pain and suffering cannot be documented and thus, the density differs from person to person in accordance to their emotional distress felt on a daily basis.
Compensation: Compensation, thus is the final component of Personal injury as it reflects the monetary or financial aid given to the injured party. It includes medical bills, treatment costs, or and any future or anticipated medical expenses such as any additional surgeries, home care, physical therapies in relation to the injury caused by the negligent person.
Why should you outsource your personal injury claims to India?
A lawsuit involving a personal injury claim is like racing against time as it is the juncture which if leads to trials, provides exceptionally less window to prove all the components of personal injury. Witnesses, briefs, legal documents, client preparation, etc. are some of the vast expanse of legalities that are to be drafted and prepared for presentation in the court of law. During such toiling times, there is absolutely no scope for error. Most of the legal offices outsource legal personal injury work to India to gain assistance in preparation of the above-mentioned items.
The attorneys can focus on more pressing and substantive matters such as court presentation, client preparation, etc. by outsourcing and delegating miscellaneous and documentation work to Indian law firms.
Alot of developed countries have been outsourcing their personal injury claims to developing countries such as India as it is easily approachable as well as cost efficient among other reasons-
- Cost effectiveness: The cost gap between rupee and dollar is unimaginably high, making it cheap for US corporations to hire the Indian Skilled Workforce. Further, bucks on infrastructure, insurance & taxes is also saved by huge margins. India has been recognised as a global leader with respect to outsourcing personal injury services.
- Focus on Core Areas: Outsourcing legal work to India, provides ample time and resources to the US corporations to shift their focus upon the client and other areas of core competency such as client support, court appearances, etc.
- Secure services: Attorney-Client privilege is one of the biggest worries of any law firm while outsourcing personal injury services to any country. Indian law firms take client confidentiality extremely seriously with its updated IT Sector, making India one of the top choice for LPOs to outsource their work.
Why Choose GSB LPO Services to cater to your Personal Injury Outsourcing needs?
GSB LPO has been working in the LPO sector since 2007. We as a law office understand the needs and requirements of the international clients and are capable enough to cater to them. GSB LPO believes in quality work and has never failed to achieve the high standards promoted by them. Below mentioned are some of the reasons why most firms prefer GSB LPO services. –
- Cost Effectiveness: GSB LPO offers various budget plans readily available and special plans can also be created as per the needs and requirements of the law firm for personal injury services. Also, since the cost gap between Indian Rupee and US Dollar is unimaginably high, it makes the pricing even cheaper for the international companies to outsource their work to India.
- Comprehensive Services: One of the primary reasons why you should outsource personal injury services to GSB LPO is that you can have all the processes taken care of at one location and sidestep the hassles of micromanagement. Personal injury services encapsulate a long list of tasks and processes. GSB LPO professionals are trained on all the aspects of personal injury claims. This is why we are capable of handling all requests effectively.
- Skilled Team: The associates at GSB LPO are well stocked with comprehensive knowledge and legal conditions for providing personal injury services. Apart from outsourcing work, we also provide advice and strategies on the matters related to litigation.
- Client Protection: We understand that as a business the most important asset of your institution is document safety and confidentiality. We perceive that it is our responsibility to protect the client from any legal breach and not neglect any aspect of our duty towards you. We can assure you that we do not accept any breach in our environment and in case of a bigger project, we increase this security manifolds.
What is the personal injury support process followed by GSB LPO services?
- Gathering All Details: The first step of the support process is to gather all information possible about the client as per the needs and requirements. Our associates get in contact with the client and get details about the case such as case examination information, follow up checkups, any diagnostic tests performed, medical procedures followed, any surgery, all prescriptions issued, any pre-existing conditions, all medical related expenses incurred, documents regarding insurances, injuries suffered, the damages etc. Once, all the information has been collected, we move to the next step.
- Assessment: In this step, all the relevant information is extracted from the case information and the areas to be worked upon are identified. It is examined how the accident has affected the client. This step involves assessing the relevant evidences which led to the injury such as photographs, recordings and medical records.
- Consultation: The third step involves consultation with the client firm, where all the dynamics are laid down, relevant strategies are created and as per the work flow requirements, a timeline for completion of the work is set, lawyers and personal injury are assigned to the case.
- Assigning Relevant Team: Once the team is assigned the case, they take full charge of the particular project and support the client with all possible legal recourse. They connect with the client recurrently to discuss about various aspects, the timeline, the strategy and our approach towards the project. Various tools such as indexing and hyperlinking are also used to organize the data efficiently for easy understanding of the client. Our research analysis and personal injury work in full force behind the lawyers in all necessary research work related to the case.
- Submission: All the required documents and support service by GSB LPO is then reviewed by our expert team for final touches & sent to the client for approval or any necessary changes. This process is repeated until client’s full satisfaction is achieved.
- Client Preparation: Our team members help the client in every way possible. We prepare a work in such a way that it is easily understandable by the client, in case some things are unclear about the work or its presentation, we are always an email away to answer any questions. We take client satisfaction as our priority and our work only gets finished when the client gives us the green light of their satisfaction.
What services are provided by GSB LPO under Personal Litigation Claims?
Personal injury services by GSB LPO Services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Demand Letter and other correspondence.
- Petition along with discovery
- Summarization of the medical documents, brief depositions, cases cited in the opposing party’s brief, etc.
- Legal research and memos
- Obtain criminal history of parties
- Other driving records of parties
- Order medical records
- Extensive research on prior precedents
- Setting of Motions Pleadings Discovery, including subpoenas, RFPs, RROGS, and RFAs; discovery responses and pleadings like motions to compel/ quash/ protective order etc.
- Draft and Fax out medical providers seeking status of outstanding medical record request, etc
Relevant Information that we require from you:
- Patient’s Examination History
- Background of the case
- All relevant medical records
- Relevant Opposing Party’s Documents
- Medical related expenses
- All diagnostic tests
Contact Us For More Information
It is our pleasure to introduce the office of GSB LPO, which is one of the leading legal outsourcing service providers in India. For us, No legal job is big or small. Every dynamic business requires complex situation solutions and for that reason, our team consists of highly qualified and experienced professionals from the legal, medical, and IT domain. Our team demonstrates the best of its abilities to ensure no stones are left unturned in delivering success to our clients. You can reach out to us through a normal phone call, email us or visit our website. https://gsblposervices.com