India, the 21st Century global leader has emerged to become the power house in almost all emerging verticals.
Currently, India has become quite the hotspot model for the Legal Process Outsourcing (LPO) services with many firms from USA, UK, Canada, Australia approaching their Indian Counterparts for providing offshore legal services.
Keeping the pool of opportunities & an ever-growing skilled legal market in mind, below are some other reasons as to why India has become a prominent Outsourcing value chain:
- Time Effectiveness: When involved with legal work, to be able to deliver work on time is of prime importance. The time gap between India & other countries is the main attraction for inviting LPOs to India. If seen carefully, Countries like USA, Canada, UK & Australia have a time gap of more than 5 hours with India, birthing a 24/7 work cycle. This way, corporations can get their work done easily as when they close office, offices in India open, reducing the work backlog for the next working cycle of the overseas corporations.
- Cost-effectiveness & Secure Services: The cost gap between India & other developed countries is unimaginably high, making it cheap for corporations to hire the Indian Skilled Workforce. Further, bucks on infrastructure, insurance & taxes is also saved by huge margins. India has been recognised as a global leader with respect to cutting-edge technology & innovations, backing the work quality with remarkable certification.
- Technological Capital: Since ancient times, India has been a major contributor towards technological innovations & advancements. For quite a couple past years, the government has been receptive & encouraging towards guiding & sanctioning various state-of-the-art IT development parks and structures to boost the industry. Apart from presence of Technology, the art of usage & imbibing it in day to day legal schedule is also very crucial. This is why the Indian paralegals are preferred as they are not only aware but up to date with the IT-legal globalisation & and are also able to cater to the needs of the foreign corporations.
- Focus on Core Areas: By outsourcing legal work for corporate organizations to India provides ample time and resources for the corporate to boost up their focus upon the client and other areas of core competency.
- Huge Pool of Skilled Workforce: Flair and skill have no boundaries. Every year, approximately 60-70,000 law graduates join the legal profession in India. Indian lawyers are preferred by the blue chip corporations of UK & USA because of the shared colonial past & similar constitutional & legal interpretations. Not just legal skills but most Indian lawyers are also aware of new developments in the UK & USA legal diasphora & have also subscribed to their law journals & other important publications. Indian lawyers, already being in the same industry can provide an indepth understanding & analysis to their foreign counterparts.
- Communication and Client Support: Quality communication at workplace is of paramount importance. Lawyers in their day to day schedule have to deal with judges, clients, officers, witnesses etc. Expertise in English Language helps Indian professionals to work efficiently with the above mentioned people & foreign firms.
Good command over language helps lawyers to communicate & update overseas about the daily tasks & other progress reports. Along with this, India has a tradition of providing customised Customer Support services, which corporations look forward to. The Indian customer Support system has always been well appreciated by the global markets, bringing in a lot of outsourcing work to India.
Apart from these, many other aspects also play an important role as to India being the number one choice for LPO.
Why choose GSB LPO Services for your outsourcing needs?
At GSB LPO, we aim at imparting impeccable personal injury services that includes demand letter, medical summarization, treatment calendar, drafting of petition, deposition summary, document review and contract management. We are well versed with Trial line events and can assist law firms and attorneys in Trial Line working. We have strong inclination towards maintaining the confidentiality and safeguarding the data of our clients. Our system and databases have been prepared accordingly to ensure that the client’s data and vital information is used in secure environment.
We adhere to strict security processes for storage, retrieval, and deletion of client data. Our IT team is well equipped and trained in order to assure data protection and privacy of our clients. Apart from above, other reasons are:
- Access to GSB LPO Services Talent: Finding skilled professionals for any organization is a daunting task, involving huge labour as well as infrastructural investment. Financially insecure or tight-budgeted corporate firms are unfortunately unable to bear such expenses.
- At GSB LPO Services we have a wide plethora of talented professionals who are equipped to handle document review, document management, contract management, updating contract status, risk factor alert, data entries and other related tasks efficiently, without burning a hole in the corporate pocket.
- Customer Support & Training: Our legal outsourcing for corporate organizations is not confined to providing quality legal outsourcing services instead we take measures to arrange training and mentoring programs for paralegals, legal assistant, clerks, court filers, data entry persons, IT personal, and messengers so as to enable them to utilize their skills in a better way towards the growth of the company.
- Quick Turnaround Time: Legal outsourcing for corporate organizations facilitates proper goal alignments which can eventually lead to increased productivity and efficiency. A perfect blend of expertise and experience actually streamlines the work process by accomplishing your projects within shorter time frame which results in quick turnaround time for various legal outsourcing solutions.
- Flexibility: Legal outsourcing works well with excessive workload and consistent change in clients’ trends and demands. To be in sync with such trends without losing the competitive edge, legal outsourcing for corporate organizations have proved quite cost as well as time effective. By outsourcing their legal work to GSB LPO Services, corporate organizations can avoid the fixed costs of salaries and benefits associated with full-time, permanent personnel.
Contact Us For More Information
It is our pleasure to introduce the office of GSB LPO, which is one of the leading legal outsourcing service providers in India. For us, No legal job is big or small. Every dynamic business requires complex situation solutions and for that reason, our team consists of highly qualified and experienced professionals from the legal, medical, and IT domain. Our team demonstrates the best of its abilities to ensure no stones are left unturned in delivering success to our clients. You can reach out to us through a normal phone call, email us or visit our website. https://gsblposervices.com